A quick recap of the Brevard County Townhouses/Condos for Q2 2019:
- Closed Sales are up +1.5% for Q2 2019 in which the number of units closed was 792 compared to 780 in Q2 2018, with a decrease in cash sales of -9.9% compared to Q2 2018.
- New Pending Sales are up +1.6% and New Listings are up +1.2%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up +5.1% to $189,125 compared to a year ago, which was $180,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory increased to 3.9 months in Q2 2019 from 3.4 months in Q2 2018.
- Traditional Sales are up +1.3%, with a median sales price of $190,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up +42.9% with a median sales price of $112,500.
- Short Sale Closings are down -50% in Q2 2019 with a median sales price of $900,000.