From searching on- and off-market properties, lifestyle and behavior data, investment analysis, and site selection tools, RPR is a property data resource that can elevate every facet of your commercial real estate business.
In this webinar we will cover the many facets of RPR Commercial, including:
- Partnerships with Brevitas, BiProxi, CREXi, Land Broker MLS, Officespace.com and TotalCommercial.com that let you search active commercial listings and off-market properties around the country.
- Site Selection tools that allow users to search for consumers in a defined area and drill down to demographic variables such as age, gender, income, and much more. Plus, you can also see how much money they spend and where.
- Using the RPR map interface to search 8,700 U.S. Opportunity Zones and identify points of interest (POIs) which can aid in property management and finding desirable business locations.
- Accessing CompStak to research lease and sold commercial comparables
- RPR Commercial Reports:
- Property Reports that offer a complete look at a property, including detailed information, photos, history and listing activity.
- Trade Area Reports that provided a summary of an area’s demographics and economics.
- Trade Area Analysis Report to display the results of the Site Selection Analysis
RPR Commercial provides a wealth of data and tools to help you succeed in the Commercial real estate market.