Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) 2-Day Certification Course (8 CE)
Monday Jan. 18th & Tuesday Jan. 19th
8:30 am - 4:30 pm both days
$94, 8 CE
This two-day event (January 18 & 19, 2021) consists of two classes - The Power Negotiator's Playbook and Advanced Field Negotiations - and are both required for the 'Real Estate Negotiation Expert' (RENE) certification. RENE is the first and ONLY negotiating certification recognized by the National Association of REALTORS!
Click here to learn more about the RENE certification.
The January 18th session, The Power Negotiator's Playbook, is recognized as an elective for ABR and SRS, and awards two CRB credits.
Day 1 - January 18th: The Power Negotiator's Playbook
An interactive experience to help negotiators elevate their game! We'll examine all types of negotiation formats and methods so that today’s negotiators can play the game to win. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques and advantages will be provided so that negotiators can provide effective results for their client. You will soon realize that the "win-win" objective is merely a perception. Power comes from leveraging your options and alternatives so that the client has the best possible choices to consider and knows what the downside could be for each choice presented. You'll learn:
* How to be open to options
* How to effectively work with tradeoffs
* Know how to compromise without giving essential components away
* Reach a resolution that your client can find acceptable
* When and how to negotiate
* Craft a plan/strategy for any negotiation
* Recognize patterns and tactics being utilized
* Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction
* Successfully apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
* Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone or through e-mail and other media
Day 2 - January 19th: Advanced Field Negotiations
Real Estate professionals encounter all sorts of people, personalities, situations, behind the scenes issues, adverse and competing objectives of the parties. We’ll review some of the tips and tools professionals need to master so you can deal with the above to effectively advocate for your clients. You'll learn:
* What the negotiator wants
* Understanding what the negotiator needs
* Communication options for negotiations
* The main power play strategies
Mr. Brian Woods is a seasoned real estate broker, investor, property manager, community association manager, real estate instructor and speaker. Mr. Woods owns and operates multiple real estate brokerages, a community association management firm and a real estate school. In 2013, Mr. Woods was awarded the Mid-Size Broker of the Year Award from the Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches. He also owns two real estate investor associations in South Florida.