Become a Real Estate Mobile Road Warrior
Tuesday, May 18th
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
$15, 2 CE
Run Your Business on Google & the Cloud!
By the end of this course, each student will be aware of all of the free Google Tools that are available to help them reduce their business operating costs, improve their work efficiency and communication tools as well as leverage the Google search engine and advertising network to increase their presence in the marketplace to retain &/or attract business.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Cut down your operation costs to run your entire business using free Google tools for e-mail, contact management, calendars, mapping & more.
- Build, edit & host your website, blog, photos, slide shows, virtual tours & videos all for free!
- Leverage cloud technology for storage & shared collaboration with your clients' &/or team members.
- Optimize (SEO) your websites, blogs & social media to excel on Google for free
- Run your own pay per click (PPC) & use analytic reports to track & adjust your marketing efforts
- Use chat, video & voice communication tools to interact with your clients & team members.
- Use content aggregation tools to organize yourself & be more efficient in your daily tasks
- Tie it all together to help improve your personal & business life for free!
Florida licensees will earn 2 hours of Specialty CE Credit upon successful course completion.
Instructor: Craig Grant grew up loving all things technology and the Internet. After graduating from the University of Florida he spent nearly a decade as the regional manager and corporate trainer of the New York Times Regional Media Group. Craig then created The Real Estate Technology Institute (RETI) & Easy Realty Sites, 2 companies whose focus is on creating partnerships with REALTOR® associations & companies and helping elevate their members through technology education, training & solutions. Craig is a certified GRI, CRS, E-Pro & RPR Instructor for all technology & marketing courses, a member of the GRI Task Force & former Chairman of the Florida REALTORS Education & Technology Committee.