September, 15-16, 2021 - Attendance at all sessions is required to earn the certificate.
6:00 PM – 9:15 PM
Location: Via zoom (Zoom link will come from Pinellas Association)
Instructor: Brian Wood
The Real Estate Professional Assistant course is a certificate program designed for those who are currently working with a real estate professional or for those aspiring to work along a real estate agent or team in an administrative capacity. The Real Estate Professional Assistant certificate course will sharpen current and create new skills to assist the professional assistant be an irreplaceable part of the agent’s business plan or team structure and manage risk.
- Understand how to establish themselves as a business professional and “brand” as an assistant to a real estate agent or team.
2. Attain a solid understanding about the real estate industry, its operations and the skills necessary to be an invaluable support position to a real estate agent or team.
3. Attain an understanding of how successful agents or teams work with buyers and sellers and how an assistant taking this course can equip the agent or team to grow their business and serve their clients with a high level of professionalism.
4. Understand a broad spectrum of real estate technologies and build a tool kit to support the agent’s or team’s business.
5. Discover and understand contemporary and proven marketing techniques, tools and assets to run a successful marketing and branding plan on behalf of the agent or team.
6. Acquire the skills and knowledge to create engaging and meaningful resources to assist the agent or team with the preparation and execution of a Client Interview.
- Understand how various tools and assets are used by an agent or team in the management of their business, including cloud-based computer systems, operation systems, marketing tools, and transactional management systems.
8. Understand the value of exceptional customer service, practices, and tools that support the client experience and to generate continued and new business opportunities for the agent or team.
9. Understand what a licensed and unlicensed assistant can and can’t do for an agent or team or in a real estate transaction.
10. Discover and understand the techniques and tools to successfully manage a real estate transaction from client interview to the end of the transaction.
11. Develop a successful strategy for engaging consumers after the transaction is closed.
12. Develop best practices and techniques for successful time management for both themselves and the agent or team.
13. Understand how to successfully interview, manage and work with vendors and service providers on behalf of the agent or team.
INSTRUCTOR: Mr. Brian Woods is a seasoned real estate broker, investor, property manager, community association manager, instructor and speaker. Mr. Woods owns and operates multiple real estate brokerages, a community association management firm, commercial and investment finance company and a real estate school. In 2019, Mr. Woods received the CIPS Instructor of the Year Award from the National Association of Realtors. Also, in 2019, Mr. Woods served as the Florida Realtors Global Business Chairman. As the Global Council Chairman for 2016 and 2017 of the Broward, Palm Beach and St Lucie Realtors, Mr. Woods lead the local association to become the second NAR Diamond Council recipient in 2017. In 2016, Mr. Woods received the Global Realtor of the Year Award from the Broward, Palm Beach and St Lucie Realtors. In 2013, Mr. Woods was awarded the Mid-Size Broker of the Year Award from the third largest local Realtor Association in the US.