CRB: Performance Leadership: Coach, Manage & Mentor
Friday, February 26th
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
$67, CRB Designation Course
Today's managers must deal with a myriad of leadership challenges, such as recruiting, managing turnover, training and mentoring; in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To succeed, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and has the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
As a result of this course students will be able to:
* Develop effective sales associates who are aligned with the company's culture
* Understand & adjust your leadership style based on the individual and the situation
* Harness performance strategies to ensure agents will reach their full potential
* Describe the ideal candidate for a sales agent
* Create a retention strategy as past of the sales development process
* Identify individuals motivating factors
* Implement a learning program
* List skill development needs of your agents
* Develop the skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable
To learn more about the (CRB) Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager Designation CLICK HERE.
INSTRUCTOR: Mr. Brian Woods is a seasoned real estate broker, investor, property manager, community association manager, instructor and speaker. Mr. Woods owns and operates multiple real estate brokerages, a community association management firm, commercial and investment finance company and a real estate school. In 2019, Mr. Woods received the CIPS Instructor of the Year Award from the National Association of Realtors. Also, in 2019, Mr. Woods served as the Florida Realtors Global Business Chairman. As the Global Council Chairman for 2016 and 2017 of the Broward, Palm Beach and St Lucie Realtors, Mr. Woods lead the local association to become the second NAR Diamond Council recipient in 2017. In 2016, Mr. Woods received the Global Realtor of the Year Award from the Broward, Palm Beach and St Lucie Realtors. In 2013, Mr. Woods was awarded the Mid-Size Broker of the Year Award from the third largest local Realtor Association in the US.
Webinar link will be sent the day before & an hour before the class. If you register after the link has been sent, you must email education@ tampabayrealtor.com
Note: After clicking Submit the next page may take longer to load due to server congestion with increased network traffic.
Click HERE to view the Code of Conduct & Refund/Cancellation Policies.