C-RETS: Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams - LIVE WEBINAR
Thursday, March 11th
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
$67, 0 CE
The Certified Real Estate Team Specialist certification is designed to improve team development, individual leadership skills, and financial performance.
The concept of a real estate team is nothing new. They have existed for decades, but over the past several years, the team concept has evolved and become far more ubiquitous. As the real estate industry progresses and the consumers’ demands on the agent increase, many real estate professionals have begun moving their existing single agent practice to a more sophisticated and advanced model to better serve their clients
and become more profitable.
This up to date course will answer your questions as it relates to:
• The Foundation & Design of a Team
• The Stages of Team Design
• Marketing your team
• Technology & Communication
• Systems & Workflow
• Understand “why” there’s a need for Team
• Understand the Team’s design and place in the brokerage
• Learn the values and the challenges that a Team can represent
• Learn how to build the best Team by recruiting the right talent
• Learn to create your Team’s identity and vision through effective marketing and branding
• Become knowledgeable on the use of technology that best fits your Team’s
• Learn to use the most effective new systems for time management and optimum workflow
INSTRUCTOR: Mr. Brian Woods is a seasoned real estate broker, investor, property manager, community association manager, instructor and speaker. Mr. Woods owns and operates multiple real estate brokerages, a community association management firm, commercial and investment finance company and a real estate school. In 2019, Mr. Woods received the CIPS Instructor of the Year Award from the National Association of Realtors. Also, in 2019, Mr. Woods served as the Florida Realtors Global Business Chairman. As the Global Council Chairman for 2016 and 2017 of the Broward, Palm Beach and St Lucie Realtors, Mr. Woods lead the local association to become the second NAR Diamond Council recipient in 2017. In 2016, Mr. Woods received the Global Realtor of the Year Award from the Broward, Palm Beach and St Lucie Realtors. In 2013, Mr. Woods was awarded the Mid-Size Broker of the Year Award from the third largest local Realtor Association in the US.